Back with gathering (or two) !!

So it's been a while since I last wrote on here but my intention is to now get back to a regular weekly posting..
 I've got lots to share, and a whole lot of new stock to show off. So my plan is to use this site to showcase some of the new items I've sourced as well as sharing some history behind the pieces.
One of the things I'm really enjoying at the moment is gathering collections of things, it takes a little while to gather but can be good fun and doesn't have to cost a fortune if you decide on a subject within your budget and buy carefully.
 I always feel that a collection of 6 or more pieces has far more impact sitting on a shelf than just one piece. I'm exploiting this theme enormously and have currently have more than a dozen different weird and wonderful collections on the go. I'm looking forward to sharing them on here as and when I feel their near completion. 

Until then heres just a few I came across;

                      A collection of 19th century Italian pots offered by  www.paintedporch.com


                  A collection of British Biscuit tins offered by www.freshfords.com


                  A collection of 19th century hand mirrors offered by M.Finkel & Daughter  samplings.com

                Large collection of Danish peppermills offered by exhibitmodern.com
                    

Comments

Popular Posts